Registration via Utrecht Summer School is open until July 1 (extended deadline).
Environmental Signaling in Plants (course code M52)
Registration fee: The registration fee for the program will be € 250 for PhD students of the Graduate School Experimental Plant Sciences, € 300 for others (PhD students, post-docs and senior scientists), and € 400 for participants from industry.
The registration fee includes abstract book, coffee/thee/drinks, lunch, and the dinner party on Tuesday evening in the botanical garden of the Utrecht University.
Deadlines: The extended deadline for registration and payment is July 1, 2019.
Registration proceeds via the Utrecht Summer School organization and consists of a 2-step process:
- First you have to create a user account at the Utrecht Summer School by clicking here.
- After that you will receive an e-mail and you will be able to register for the summer school. Please note that the name of the summer school is Environmental Signaling in Plants (course code M52).
- this registration system is predominantly used for summer school courses at the BSc and MSc level so some of the fields that you have to fill out seem somewhat odd (e.g. the request to fill out the expected date of graduation). Just fill out the compulsory fields and everything will be fine.
- If you encounter difficulties with the registration, please e-mail M.Proveniers@uu.nl.
- If you need accommodation you can make use of special hotel rates through Utrecht Summer School.